April is Parkinson’s Awareness Month. About one million Americans are affected by the neurodegenerativedisease, and now, there’s an improv comedy troupe in Naples dedicated to people diagnosed with Parkinson’s and their partners. Click here to listen to the audio version.
- Can Triage Nurses Help Prevent 911 Overload?
- Gene Therapy For Inherited Blood Disorder Reduced Transfusions
- How People Learned To Recognize Monkey Calls Reveals How We All Make Sense Of Sound
- In A Puerto Rican Mountain Town, Hope Ebbs As The Hardship Continues
- To Prevent Falls In Older Age, Try Regular Exercise
Kaiser Health News
- Podcast: KHN’s ‘What The Health?’ Nothing In Health Care Ever Goes Away
- New Medicare Perk For Diabetes Prevention Stumbles At Rollout
- Applying Silicon Valley Smarts To Age-Old Diseases
- In A Puerto Rican Mountain Town, Hope Ebbs And Health Suffers
- Nation’s Top Doc Wants The Overdose Antidote Widely On Hand. Is That Feasible?