Florida has an estimated 400,000 children who need behavioral-health services, but 55 percent of them don’t get any treatment, members of a health-care panel were told Thursday.
- What's Your Purpose? Finding A Sense Of Meaning In Life Is Linked To Health
- At $2.1 Million, New Gene Therapy Is The Most Expensive Drug Ever
- In Midst Of Opioid Crisis, FDA May Block New Addiction Drug From Market
- Trump Administration Proposes Rule To Reverse Protections For Transgender Patients
- Sens. Alexander, Murray Release Health Legislation Targeting High Bills, Drug Costs