A state task force to help determine strategies for researching and mitigating harmful algae blooms met Thursday in St. Petersburg. It’s the first time the group has met since Gov. Ron DeSantis announced the initiative in November.
- A New Way Of Paying For Maternity Care Aims To Reduce C-Sections
- TV Broadcasters To Stop Taking E-Cigarette Ads
- How An 'International Price Index' Might Help Reduce Drug Prices
- As Vaping Illnesses Rise, Doctors Warn Of Possible 'Irreversible Damage' To Lungs
- The Real Bachelor Party Hangover: A $12,460 ER Bill