With more than 900 new positive test results added since Saturday evening, Florida is rapidly approaching 5,000 people who have tested positive for COVID-19. According to figures released by the Florida Department of Health just after 6 p.m. Sunday, 4,950 people have tested positive for novel coronavirus. That’s up by 912 from the same time Saturday, and almost 1,800 since Friday evening.
- Some Insurers Waive Patients' Share Of Costs For COVID-19 Treatment
- Map: Tracking The Spread Of The Coronavirus In The U.S.
- Why It Takes So Long To Get Most COVID-19 Test Results
- A Leading Voice On Coronavirus Task Force, Deborah Birx Draws Praise And Criticism
- Opioid Addiction Is 'A Disease Of Isolation,' So Pandemic Puts Recovery At Risk