The Florida Department of Education was unable to confirm an independent survey that found seven of the state’s 67 school districts have approved or would consider arming classroom teachers under a controversial school “guardian” program.
- Air Ambulances Woo Rural Consumers With Memberships That May Leave Them Hanging
- FDA Committee Recommends Approval For New Peanut Allergy Treatment
- How A Proposed 3-Digit Suicide Hotline Could Help Prevention Efforts
- Untreated Hearing Loss Linked To Loneliness And Isolation For Seniors
- FDA To Banish Flavored E-Cigarettes To Combat Youth Vaping