Medicaid officials made a calculation error that has resulted in upward of a $100 million shortfall in payments to Florida hospitals this fiscal year for caring for poor, elderly and disabled patients.
- How The Brain Teases Apart A Song's Words And Music
- Diagnosis Of Coronavirus Patient In California Was Delayed For Days
- CDC Has Fixed Issue Delaying Coronavirus Testing In U.S., Health Officials Say
- Researchers Step Up Efforts To Develop A 'Universal' Flu Vaccine
- As U.S. Preps For Coronavirus, Health Workers Question Safety Measures