Donella Pogue has trouble finding dentists in her rural area willing to accommodate her 21-year-old son, Justin, who is 6 feet, 8 inches tall, is on the autism spectrum and has difficulty sitting still when touched. And this summer, he had a cavity and his face swelled. Pogue, of Bristol, New York, reached out to the Eastman Institute for Oral Health in Rochester, which offers teledentistry.
- Coronavirus Maps: How Severe Is Your State's Outbreak?
- Thanksgiving In The Time Of COVID-19: To Grandmother's House Or No?
- Will FDA Heed Its Outside Experts' Advice On COVID-19 Vaccines?
- Comparing Biden's And Trump's Different Visions For Health Care
- COVID-19 Surges In Rural Communities, Overwhelming Some Local Hospitals