For the first time since the COVID-19 outbreak began, the state of Florida reported more than 1,000 people tested positive for the virus in a 24-hour period. According to the Florida Department of Health, 6,741 people in Florida have been diagnosed with COVID-19 as of 6 p.m. Tuesday.
- Map: Tracking The Spread Of The Coronavirus In The U.S.
- Fighting COVID-19 Is Like 'Whack-A-Mole,' Says Writer Who Warned Of A Pandemic
- 5 Key Facts Not Explained In White House COVID-19 Projections
- The Science Behind A 14-Day Quarantine After Possible COVID-19 Exposure
- Underlying Health Disparities Could Mean Coronavirus Hits Some Communities Harder