As Governor Ron DeSantis’ proposed Canadian drug importation plan looks poised to pass into law this legislative session, he and other proponents are mocking its critics as fearmongers. The Governor’s defense comes amid attack ads that are ramping up in Florida markets.
- A Good Life And A Good Death: What Is Palliative Care?
- Decoded Brain Signals Could Give Voiceless People A Way To Talk
- Drowning In Parenting Advice? Here's Some Advice For That
- Hospitals Chafe Under A Medicare Rule That Reduces Payments To Far-Flung Clinics
- Google Searches For Ways To Put Artificial Intelligence To Use In Health Care