“Just Say No” isn’t doing enough to keep Florida’s youth from experimenting with drugs. That’s according to a coalition of state and local leaders who are working together to launch a new drug education initiative.
- A Family Tree For Dog? DNA Tests For Pets Take Off, Ahead Of The Science
- ACA Insurers In The Supreme Court: Why Consumers Should Pay Attention
- Meet The Womanikin, The Breasted Vest Working To Close The CPR Gender Gap
- Will Glitches In Medicare's 'Plan Finder' Leave Some Seniors Stuck In The Wrong Plan?
- 'A New Start' — In Recovery And Learning To Make Musical Instruments In Appalachia