Obamacare’s namesake came to Miami-Dade County Thursday afternoon to talk about the Affordable Care Act, just a few weeks before the program’s fourth open enrollment period starts.President Barack Obama, before heading to a Hillary Clinton campaign rally in Miami Gardens, spoke to a large crowd of mostly students at Miami Dade College Wolfson Campus.
- No Snapchat In The Bedroom? An Online Tool To Manage Kids' Media Use
- Will A Study Save Victims Of Violence, Or Gamble With Their Lives?
- STD Infections Rise To New Highs After States Close Health Clinics
- When A Fainting Spell Is Caused By A Serious Blood Clot
- Breathing Less Oxygen Reduces Jet Lag, At Least In Mice
Kaiser Health News
- California’s Latino Doctors Push For More Of Their Own
- Long-Term, Reversible Contraception Gains Traction With Young Women
- To Curb Unintended Pregnancy, States Turn To IUDs — In The Delivery Room
- Researchers Unlock Mystery Of How Zika Spreads In Human Cells
- California Man Dies After Apparent Failure Of Artificial Heart Compressor