Top Republicans in the Florida House made an offer Thursday to try to bridge a budget gap with Senate Republicans, but it could still result in...
Most Active Stories
Health News Florida team
Health News Florida Editor
Health News Florida Special Correspondent
Health News Florida Producer/Reporter
Health News Florida Reporter/Producer
Health News Florida Reporter
Health News Florida Intern
Health News Florida Assistant
Top Republicans in the Florida House made an offer Thursday to try to bridge a budget gap with Senate Republicans, but it could still result in the...
This is the third part in our series, Falling Into The Gap, in collaboration with the Miami Herald. Read more about the coverage gap and find...
Nearly thirty companies will be competing to build new nursing homes in Florida. And with 1,700 applications for only about 500 new beds,...
This is the fourth and final part of our series, Falling Into The Gap, in collaboration with the Miami Herald. Read more aboutthe coverage gap and...
Bills aimed at helping Florida’s youth have passed the state Senate Wednesday.
Latest from NPR
- Would Doctors Be Better If They Didn't Have To Memorize? Poor old Dr. Krebs. His painstaking Nobel-winning work on cellular metabolism,...
- As Health Apps Hop On The Apple Watch, Privacy Will Be Key One day soon, you may be waiting in line for a coffee, eyeing a pastry, when...
- Surgeon General Vivek Murthy On Gun Control, Vaccines And Science Transcript SCOTT SIMON, HOST: A new U.S. government official took an oath of...
- PepsiCo Swaps Diet Drink's Aspartame For Other Artificial Sweeteners If you like the idea of zero or low-calorie sodas, but you're turned off by the...
- HIV Outbreak In Indiana Grows With Nearly 140 Confirmed Cases
Kaiser Health News
- Thousands May Have Been Shorted On Insurance Subsidies After Calculation Error
- Americans Are Drinking More Heavily, Especially Women
- Officials Weigh Options To Hold Down Medicare Costs For Hospice
- When Depression And Cultural Expectations Collide
- Tennessee, Kansas Also Get Warning: Expand Medicaid Or Risk Hospital Funds