Even as the U.S. Senate delayed a planned procedural vote Tuesday on a controversial Republican plan to overhaul the Affordable Care Act , the proposal was roiling Florida's political landscape ahead of the 2018 elections.
- Patients With Pre-Existing Conditions Fear Bias Under GOP Health Proposals
- U.S. Air Pollution Still Kills Thousands Every Year, Study Concludes
- Veterans Helped By Obamacare Worry About Republican Repeal Efforts
- This GOP Health Bill Proposes New Limits To Medical Malpractice Awards
- Q&A: What Does The Senate Health Bill Mean For Me?
Kaiser Health News
- Insect Venom Shortage Stings Allergy Sufferers This Summer
- Drop In Sudden Cardiac Arrests Linked To Obamacare
- Calif. Officials Sound Alarm, Envisioning $114B Hit To Medi-Cal Under U.S. Senate Bill
- For Millennials, Both Good And Bad News In Senate’s GOP Health Bill
- Hospitals Ramp Up Hyperbaric Therapy For Diabetics, Despite Concerns