Three Florida nurseries filed a lawsuit Tuesday asking for an injunction to delay the state's medical marijuana process in three of five state regions.McCrory's Sunny Hill Nursery, San Felasco Nurseries and Tornello Landscape's 3 Boys Farm filed the suit in Leon County Circuit Court against Florida's Department of Health and the nurseries approved to cultivate medical marijuana.
Kaiser Health News
- A Voter’s Guide To The Health Law
- Study: 29 Percent Of Colonoscopy Patients May Have Unneeded Pre-Screening Visits
- 2016 Obamacare Enrollment Tops Expectations At 12.7 Million
- Cutting Edge DNA Technology Could Boost Cystic Fibrosis Screening For Newborns
- Licking Wounds, Insurers Accelerate Moves To Limit Health-Law Enrollment