Editor's note: This story has been updated and contains a correction. Florida lawmakers should enact more protections for health-insurance consumers and families of workers in small businesses, a state advisory board says.
Kaiser Health News
- As HMOs Dominate, Alternatives Become More Expensive
- Fight Over Medicaid Managed Care Tax Punches Hole in California Budget
- End Of Medicare Bonus Program Will Cut Pay To Primary Care Doctors
- Most Americans See Personal Tie To Rising Prescription Painkiller Abuse
- Small Coastal California Town Fights To Keep Hospital Afloat