Florida Gov. Rick Scott on Monday ordered new public notification rules after a sewage spill in Pinellas County and a sinkhole south of Lakeland that sent toxins into the drinking-water supply.
Kaiser Health News
- Congress Finally Approves Funding To Fight Zika — But What Does This Mean?
- A Practical To-Do List For Family Caregivers
- Poll Finds Majority Of Americans Want Restraints On Drug Prices
- Large Danish Study Links Contraceptive Use To Risk Of Depression
- Specialty Drug Costs Soar 30% For California Pension Fund