Managed care organizations that want to challenge the award of upward of $90 billion in Medicaid contracts to nine health plans across the state have until late Friday afternoon to launch protests.
Kaiser Health News
- Podcast: KHN’s ‘What The Health?’ What’s Next For The VA?
- ‘Rapid Autopsy’ Programs Seek Clues To Cancer Within Hours Of Death
- Hospitals Lure Diabetes Patients With Self-Care Courses, But Costs Can Weigh Heavily
- California Lawmakers Seek Reparations For People Sterilized By The State
- Peak Health Plan Premiums Give Rise To Activism — And Unconventional Solutions