The Florida Children and Youth Cabinet is calling on lawmakers to help the children of legal immigrants get health coverage through KidCare, a subsidized insurance program that serves children from low- and moderate-income families.
Kaiser Health News
- Chronically Ill Pay More in Obamacare Plans Than Employer Coverage
- Workplace Wellness Programs: Early Alarm For Workers’ Health Or A Recipe For Over-Testing?
- Adults With Insurance Often Still Have Unmet Dental Needs, Survey Finds
- Hospital Care Unaffected By Quality Payments, GAO Finds
- Newly Insured Treasure Medicaid, But Growing Pains Felt