Critics pounced after the Senate released its long-awaited bill to dismantle President Barack Obama's health care law on Thursday, saying its proposed cuts to Medicaid could be disastrous for the roughly 3.6 million Florida residents who rely on the program.
- What The Man Who Ran Obamacare Thinks About The Republican Health Care Plan
- Efforts Increase To Bring Health And Other Benefits To Independent Workers
- Could The Best Memory System Be One That Forgets?
- OB-GYNs Give Women More Say In When They Have Mammograms
- CHART: Who Wins, Who Loses With Senate Health Care Bill
Kaiser Health News
- ‘Coverage Gap’ For Poor May End, But Many Will Still Have Trouble Affording Plans
- All Kids Should Be Screened for Obesity
- Poll: Most Americans Unaware GOP Plans Would Make Deep Funding Cuts To Medicaid
- Promises Made To Protect Preexisting Conditions Prove Hollow
- Winners And Losers: 40 Is Old In Senate GOP Health Plan’s Subsidy Structure