An administrative law judge recommended Tuesday that the state Agency for Health Care Administration toss aside agreements it signed for treatment of Medicaid beneficiaries with HIV and AIDS in three South Florida counties.
- You Snooze, You Lose: How Insurers Dodge The Costs Of Popular Sleep Apnea Devices
- How Do Wishes Granted To Very Sick Kids Affect Their Health?
- Rhode Island Prisons Push To Get Inmates The Best Treatment For Opioid Addiction
- As Insurers Offer Discounts For Fitness Trackers, Wearers Should Step With Caution
- Migrant Kids Survive Hardship To Reunite With Parents. Then What?
Kaiser Health News
- Attention, Marketplace Shoppers: Don’t Delay On 2019 Enrollment
- Check Your Medical Records For Dangerous Errors
- Podcast: KHN’s ‘What The Health?’ Health Nerd Books For The Holidays
- Buyers Of Short-Term Health Plans: Wise Or Shortsighted?
- Paradise Lost: Wildfire Chases Seniors From Retirement Havens To Field Hospitals