Florida officials are still investigating what could become the first non-travel-related cases of Zika in the United States. U.S. Surgeon General Vivek Murthy spoke with Health News Florida Editor Julio Ochoa about how the Centers For Disease Control and Prevention is helping with the response.
Kaiser Health News
- Medicare Prepares To Go Forward With New Hospital Quality Ratings
- Diabetes Linked To Risk Of Mental Health Hospitalization In Young Adults: Study
- Montana’s ‘Pain Refugees’ Leave State To Get Prescribed Opioids
- How A Caribbean Island Became Prime Source Of U.S. Zika Cases
- Mike Pence’s Health Policy Record Is A Mixed Bag