A South Florida clinic that promotes controversial stem-cell treatments for a wide range of ailments is among the centers receiving a written warning that it is violating federal public health laws. The U.S Food and Drug Administration’s letter was addressed to Dr. Thomas A. Gionis, owner and chief surgeon of the Miami Stem Cell Treatment Center located in Boca Raton. Gionis also owns a stem cell treatment center in Irvine, Calif. The letter shows that a third Gionis clinic in New York City...
Kaiser Health News
- Narrow Marketplace Plans In Texas Pose Problems For Autistic Children
- Some Dialysis Patients Give Medicare Failing Grade On Ambulance Trial
- A Voter’s Guide To The Health Law
- Study: 29 Percent Of Colonoscopy Patients May Have Unneeded Pre-Screening Visits
- 2016 Obamacare Enrollment Tops Expectations At 12.7 Million