Florida lawmakers appear to be fast tracking a controversial bill that seeks to regulate the state’s pregnancy crisis centers. The measure that wades into the abortion debate has already passed the Florida House and is now heading to the Senate floor.
- Part Of Oregon's Funding Plan For Medicaid Goes Before Voters
- Tax Credit Aims To Boost Availability Of Paid Family Leave, But Will It Work?
- In Trump's First Year, Anti-Abortion Forces Make Strides
- My Grandmother Was Italian. Why Aren't My Genes Italian?
- Cancer Patients Get Little Guidance From Doctors On Using Medical Marijuana
Kaiser Health News
- University Under Fire For Off-The-Grid Herpes Vaccine Experiments
- States Face Costly Conundrum: How To Treat Inmates With Hepatitis C
- CHIP Renewed For Six Years As Congress Votes To Reopen Federal Government
- In Trump’s First Year, Anti-Abortion Forces Make Strides Despite Setbacks
- How The Shutdown Might Affect Your Health