When appendicitis struck a young mother vacationing in St. Pete Beach eight years ago, she was rushed to Palms of Pasadena Hospital. There, Dr. Ernest Rehnke removed her appendix.
- Slug Slime Inspires Scientists To Invent Sticky Surgical Glue
- States Have Already Tried Versions Of 'Skinny Repeal.' It Didn't Go Well
- As Cost Of U.S. Health Care Skyrockets, So Does Pay Of Health Care CEOs
- Hospitals Face Growing Cybersecurity Threats
- Student Athletes Who Specialize Early Are Injured More Often, Study Finds
Kaiser Health News
- States Have Tried Versions Of ‘Skinny Repeal.’ It Didn’t Go Well.
- Medicaid Proves A Lifeline For Clients Of Crisis Pregnancy Centers
- How To Get Long-Term Care At Home Without Busting The Bank
- Obamacare’s History Littered With Near-Death Experiences
- Rural Californians Want Price Relief From GOP Health Bill, But Unlikely To Get It