Four current and former North Broward Hospital District commissioners and the district's general counsel have been indicted on misdemeanor charges that they violated the state's open-government law in the firing of former interim President and CEO Pauline Grant.
- HealthCare.gov Enrollment Ends Friday. Sign-ups Likely to Trail Last Year's
- Why Do So Many People Hate Obamacare So Much?
- Forum: Examining Discrimination Against Native Americans
- Deadline Is Friday For Most ACA Insurance Sign-Ups, With Important Exceptions
- Native Americans Feel Invisible In U.S. Health Care System
Kaiser Health News
- Fear Compromises The Health, Well-Being Of Immigrant Families, Report Finds
- Consumers Who Froze Their Credit Reports Could Hit A Glitch Enrolling In Insurance
- Why Do People Hate Obamacare, Anyway?
- These Annual Checkups Help Seniors Not Only Survive But Thrive
- Experts Tell Congress How To Cut Drug Prices. We Give You Some Odds.