Your dose of health humor comes to you every Friday.
Most Active Stories
Health News Florida team
Health News Florida Editor
Health News Florida Special Correspondent
Health News Florida Producer/Reporter
Health News Florida Reporter/Producer
Health News Florida Reporter
Health News Florida Intern
Health News Florida Assistant
When the 2015 legislative session begins next week, many of the state’s decisions on health care for the poor are on hold as state and federal Medicaid...
The younger brother of a man accused of laundering $238 million in Medicare dollars from Florida to Cuba's banking system was sentenced to 3 1/2...
A $100 million settlement has been reached between three major tobacco companies and hundreds of people who sued them for smoking-related deaths...
Sen. Nancy Detert, R-Venice, has filed a bill to reform the system aimed at regulating court-appointed guardians of the elderly, according to the...
The H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center in Tampa is suing its own doctor, saying he is claiming ownership of surgical equipment the hospital helped create...
Latest from NPR
- While New England Gets Snow, West Africa Gets Sand Would you kindly bear with me a little while I have a good old moan, please? I'...
- When Food Is Too Good To Waste, College Kids Pick Up The Scraps Back in 2011 when I was a student at the University of Maryland in College Park...
- Parents Choose A Simple Device To Reshape A Baby's Ear Soon after giving birth to a baby girl, Jennifer McMullen noticed that one of...
- Fines Remain Rare Even As Health Data Breaches Multiply In a string of meetings and press releases, the federal government's health...
- It Kills Germs For Up To Six Hours. Can It Wipe Out Ebola? Clean hands go a long way toward preventing the spread of many illnesses,...
Kaiser Health News
- Internists Get A Break From Controversial Efforts To Bolster Performance
- 5 Things To Know About The Supreme Court Case Challenging The Health Law
- Sign-Up Season Is Over, But List Of Special Enrollment Events Is Expanding
- HHS Secretary Burwell Is Grilled About Health Law Contingency Plans
- For Many Middle-Class Taxpayers On Obamacare, It’s Payback Time