Senate President Joe Negron said Friday he thinks Florida's nursing homes should be paid more for providing care to the state's elder and frail residents.
- Could Probiotics Protect Kids From A Downside Of Antibiotics?
- Window Blind Cords Still Pose A Deadly Risk To Children
- This Year, Consider Giving Presence Instead Of Presents
- Doubts Rise About Sen. Collins' Strategy To Shore Up Insurance Market
- In The U.S., Flu Season Could Be Unusually Harsh This Year
Kaiser Health News
- In Era Of Increased Competition, Hospitals Fret Over Ratings
- Sen. Collins’ Strategy To Stabilize Insurance Market Raises Doubts Among Analysts
- Retirement’s Revolving Door: Why Some Workers Can’t Call It Quits
- Opioids After Surgery Left Her Addicted. Is That A Medical Error?
- Podcast: ‘What The Health?’ Is Health Care Spending Still The Hungry, Hungry Hippo?