Gov. Rick Scott is coming under fire for his administration's decisions to shift tens of thousands of patients with serious mental illness or HIV into new Medicaid health plans in the coming months, changes that could force many patients to switch doctors.
- Replacing Vacant Lots With Green Spaces Can Ease Depression In Urban Communities
- Can A Community Hospital Stick To Its Mission When It Goes For-Profit?
- A Spike In Liver Disease Deaths Among Young Adults Fueled By Alcohol
- Physicists Go Small: Let's Put A Particle Accelerator On A Chip
- Investigation: Patients' Drug Options Under Medicaid Heavily Influenced By Drugmakers
Kaiser Health News
- California’s ACA Rates To Rise 8.7% Next Year
- Podcast: KHN’s ‘What The Health?’ Drug Prices And Unicorns
- Children With Disabilities Endure Long Waits For Life-Changing Medical Equipment
- From Crib To Court: Trump Administration Summons Immigrant Infants
- States Attacking ACA Would Suffer Most If Preexisting Conditions Shield Gets Axed