Mario Perez lives in Miami, but he was in Orlando for a housewarming party Saturday, June 11. After the party, the 34-year-old went to Pulse for Latin night. At 2 a.m., he heard gun shots. Loud. He knew it was real.
- To Help A Criminal Go Straight, Help Him Change How He Thinks
- Personality Tests Are Popular, But Do They Capture The Real You?
- Minnesota's Largest Health Insurer Will Drop Individual Plans
- Changes For Colon Cancer Screening: 5 Things To Know Now
- Are Your Pipes Made Of Lead? Here's A Quick Way To Find Out
Kaiser Health News
- Flu-Miffed: Piecing Together Clues On How FluMist Lost Its Place In The Flu-Fighting Toolbox
- Colon Cancer Screening: Five Things To Know
- Filling A Prescription? You Might Be Better Off Paying Cash
- California Insurance Commissioner Weighs In Against Aetna-Humana Deal
- A Primer: How The Fight Against Zika Might Be Funded