Health News Florida has been reporting that Florida’s health insurance companies are asking for double-digit rate increases.A new analysis from the American Academy of Actuaries, included in its annual look at drivers of health insurance premiums for next year, has some explanation why.Cori Uccello, senior health fellow with the Academy, spoke with Health News Florida and explained three of the main factors affecting costs:1. Medical Costs“Medical spending might be slightly higher for 2017...
Kaiser Health News
- Virginia Insurer’s Decision To Drop Bronze Plans Prompts Concerns
- Blue Shield ‘Lifts The Veil’ On Executive Pay
- Missouri Hospitals Seek To Focus Readmission Penalties On Patient Poverty
- Inventing A Machine That Spits Out Drugs In A Whole New Way
- FDA Considering Pricey Implant As Treatment For Opioid Addiction