President Barack Obama will be in Tampa on Wednesday to talk about the Affordable Care Act at the University of South Florida, according to the Tampa Bay Times.
- FDA Approves The First Automated Insulin System For Type 1 Diabetes
- Are Golden Tickets That Speed Drugs Through FDA Worthwhile?
- CDC Urges Americans To Get A Flu Shot As Soon As Possible
- Rats That Reminisce May Lead To Better Tests For Alzheimer's Drugs
- Flawed Research Tool Leads To Faulty Medical Findings
Kaiser Health News
- The Need To Replace EpiPens Regularly Adds To Concerns About Cost
- Most Hospital Palliative Care Programs Are Understaffed
- A Golden Ticket That Fast-Tracks A Drug Through The FDA
- UnitedHealth And University Of California To Forge Unique Alliance
- Congress Finally Approves Funding To Fight Zika — But What Does This Mean?