The University of South Florida announced late Friday afternoon that the USF Forensic Anthropology Laboratory will find an alternate location to...
Most Active Stories
Health News Florida team
Health News Florida Editor
Health News Florida Special Correspondent
Health News Florida Producer/Reporter
Health News Florida Reporter/Producer
Health News Florida Reporter
Health News Florida Intern
Health News Florida Assistant
House and Senate leaders weren’t backing off their opposing positions on Medicaid expansion Friday during tense budget negotiations leading into the...
House and Senate leaders weren’t backing off their opposing positions on Medicaid expansion Friday during tense budget negotiations leading into...
A controversial abortion bill is now headed to the Governor, after receiving final passage from the Florida Senate Friday.
Top Republicans in the Florida House made an offer Thursday to try to bridge a budget gap with Senate Republicans, but it could still result in...
This is the third part in our series, Falling Into The Gap, in collaboration with the Miami Herald. Read more about the coverage gap and find...
Latest from NPR
- Would Doctors Be Better If They Didn't Have To Memorize? Poor old Dr. Krebs. His painstaking Nobel-winning work on cellular metabolism,...
- As Health Apps Hop On The Apple Watch, Privacy Will Be Key One day soon, you may be waiting in line for a coffee, eyeing a pastry, when...
- Surgeon General Vivek Murthy On Gun Control, Vaccines And Science Transcript SCOTT SIMON, HOST: A new U.S. government official took an oath of...
- PepsiCo Swaps Diet Drink's Aspartame For Other Artificial Sweeteners If you like the idea of zero or low-calorie sodas, but you're turned off by the...
- HIV Outbreak In Indiana Grows With Nearly 140 Confirmed Cases
Kaiser Health News
- Thousands May Have Been Shorted On Insurance Subsidies After Calculation Error
- Americans Are Drinking More Heavily, Especially Women
- Officials Weigh Options To Hold Down Medicare Costs For Hospice
- When Depression And Cultural Expectations Collide
- Tennessee, Kansas Also Get Warning: Expand Medicaid Or Risk Hospital Funds