Attorneys for a transgender inmate and the Florida Department of Corrections are battling in a federal appeals court about whether the state’s treatment of the inmate violated her constitutional rights.
- Laws Intended To Protect Firefighters Who Get Cancer Often Lack Teeth
- How The Federal Shutdown Is Affecting Health Programs
- Emergency Medical Responders Confront Racial Bias
- To Get Mental Health Help For A Child, Desperate Parents Relinquish Custody
- Crowdfunding Drives Funds And Attention Toward Questionable Medical Treatments