At least 21 more long-term care providers have filed requests for variances with the state Agency for Health Care Administration as they seek additional time to comply with Gov Rick Scott's mandate that they add generators that can power air-conditioning systems.
- Scientists Push To House More Lab Monkeys In Pairs
- Search Of DNA In Dogs, Mice And People Finds 4 Genes Linked To OCD
- If You Want An IUD, Take Note Of Trump's New Birth Control Policy
- Sleep Scientist Warns Against Walking Through Life 'In An Underslept State'
- Studies Skewed By Focus On Well-Off, Educated Brains
Kaiser Health News
- On Back Roads Of Appalachia’s Coal Country, Mental Health Services Are As Rare As Jobs
- Want An IUD? Take Note Of Trump’s New Birth Control Policy.
- A Few Pointers To Help Save Money And Avoid The Strain Of Medicare Enrollment
- Cascade of Costs Could Push New Gene Therapy Above $1 Million Per Patient
- The Storm Has Passed, But Puerto Rico’s Health Faces Prolonged Recovery