House members continued moving forward Tuesday with a plan that would give patients a cut of the savings if they can find health-care services at a lower cost than what insurers would ordinarily pay.
Kaiser Health News
- GOP Health Plan Aims To Curb Medicaid, Expand State Options
- A Fact Check Finds Many Misleading Letters From Lawmakers On Health Care
- Medicaid Caps Pitched By GOP Could Shrink Seniors’ Benefits
- A Young Man With Parkinson’s Frets Over The Affordability Of GOP Health Plan
- Trump’s Promise To Rein In Drug Prices Could Open Floodgate To Importation Laws