Hillsborough County has joined the state of Florida in suing 14 opioid manufacturers and distributors, including Purdue Pharma - the maker of Oxycontin.
- With Scarce Access To Interpreters, Immigrants Struggle To Understand Doctors' Orders
- Feds Urge States To Encourage Cheaper Health Plans Off Insurance Exchanges
- Despite FDA Caution, Doctors Say Lasers May Help With Vaginal Pain And Dryness
- Ambitious 'Human Cell Atlas' Aims To Catalog Every Type Of Cell In The Body
- In Parts Of California Blanketed With Wildfire Smoke, Breathing Is 'A Chore'
Kaiser Health News
- Financial Ties That Bind: Studies Often Fall Short On Conflict-Of-Interest Disclosures
- States Leverage Federal Funds To Help Insurers Lower Premiums
- Feds Urge States To Encourage Cheaper Plans Off The Exchanges
- ‘No One Is Ever Really Ready’: Aid-In-Dying Patient Chooses His Last Day
- Medicaid Officials Target Home Health Aides’ Union Dues