The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention are updating their guidance for pregnant women regarding the Zika virus. The new information means asymptomatic pregnant women don't have to get the commonly usedIgM test. The announcement comes as public health officials are increasingly worried about the risk of false positives.
Kaiser Health News
- Obamacare’s History Littered With Near-Death Experiences
- Rural Californians Want Price Relief From GOP Health Bill, But Unlikely To Get It
- Postcard From Capitol Hill: What YouTube Didn’t Show You In Senate Health Care Vote
- Who Knew Senate Health Bill Debate Could Be So Complicated?
- Scope Maker Olympus Hit With $6.6 Million Verdict In Superbug Outbreak Case