Almost immediately after the shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, Melissa Kornhaus, a licensed mental health counselor with a specialty in trauma therapy, was looking for a way to help.
Kaiser Health News
- Podcast: KHN’s ‘What The Health?’ Rocky Road Ahead In Congress For Insurance Market Bills
- FDA Moves To Cut Nicotine In Cigarettes, Helping Smokers Kick Habit
- For Aspiring Doctors With Disabilities, Many Medical Schools Come Up Short
- Everything You Need To Know About The New Medicare Cards (But Beware Of Scams)
- Use Of HIV-Prevention Drug Grows, But Lags Among Non-Whites