Doctors would be limited to ordering a maximum of seven days’ worth of potentially addictive medications for patients with acute pain and would have to consult a statewide database before writing the prescriptions, under a sweeping measure approved Tuesday by a key Senate committee.
Kaiser Health News
- When Food Stamps Pass As Tickets To Better Health
- If Poor Neighborhood = Poor Health, Relocation Is One Solution
- Postcard From California: Alzheimer’s ‘Looks Like Me, It Looks Like You’
- Inside The Global Race To Deliver A Vital Radioactive Isotope Used To Detect Cancer
- When You Need A Breast Screening, Should You Get A 3-D Mammogram?