Premiums will go up sharply next year under President Barack Obama's health care law, and many consumers will be down to just one insurer, the administration confirmed Monday. That's sure to stoke another "Obamacare" controversy days before a presidential election.
- New Guidelines Acknowledge The Reality: Babies Do Sleep In Mom's Bed
- A Noninvasive Colon Cancer Test That's FIT To Be Tried
- Rates Up 22 Percent For Obamacare Plans, But Subsidies Rise, Too
- Manic And Depressed, 'I Didn't Like Who I Was,' Says Comic Chris Gethard
- Getting Dental Care Can Be A Challenge For People With Disabilities
Kaiser Health News
- Will A Study Save Victims Of Violence Or Gamble With Their Lives?
- VA Shifts To Clinical Pharmacists To Help Ease Patients’ Long Waits
- For Seniors, Teeth Need Care — But Insurance Coverage Is Rare
- Feds Find Doctor Listings Often Wrong In Medicare Advantage Directories
- California’s RN Wages Now Highest In The Nation, Federal Data Show