It's a busy Monday morning at the St. Petersburg Free Clinic, and Philip Ertel is here for a check-up. The 60-year-old needs refills for his diabetes and cholesterol medications.
- Are Golden Tickets That Speed Drugs Through FDA Worthwhile?
- CDC Urges Americans To Get A Flu Shot As Soon As Possible
- Rats That Reminisce May Lead To Better Tests For Alzheimer's Drugs
- Flawed Research Tool Leads To Faulty Medical Findings
- Congress Ends Spat, Agrees To Fund $1.1 Billion To Combat Zika
Kaiser Health News
- A Golden Ticket That Fast-Tracks A Drug Through The FDA
- UnitedHealth And University Of California To Forge Unique Alliance
- Congress Finally Approves Funding To Fight Zika — But What Does This Mean?
- A Practical To-Do List For Family Caregivers
- Poll Finds Majority Of Americans Want Restraints On Drug Prices