There's a bridge in Overtown, under the 836 Expressway, that has long sheltered homeless people, many of whom are addicted to heroin. Now a public health investigation is looking into a group of new HIV cases there. That’s part of what prompted Miami city commissioners to pass an emergency resolution to close the street two weeks ago. A couple of sets of barricades block traffic to the area. Cars can't get through, but people are still staying there. "The context of what happened in this area...
- FDA Cracks Down On E-Cigarette Sales To Curb Teen Vaping
- Another Mass Shooting? 'Compassion Fatigue' Is A Natural Reaction.
- Should Childhood Trauma Be Treated As A Public Health Crisis?
- Forum: The Health And Economic Concerns Of Rural Americans
- New Medicare Advantage Benefits Are Supposed To Help Seniors Stay Out Of The Hospital