News about coronavirus in Florida and around the world is constantly emerging. It's hard to stay on top of it all but Health News Florida and WUSF can help. Our responsibility at WUSF News is to keep you informed, and to help discern what’s important for your family as you make what could be life-saving decisions.
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU:
- Tell Your Story: Coronavirus has changed our everyday lives. WUSF wants to give you a voice
- Coronavirus Q&A: Send us your questions for USF Health
- Has Coronavirus Impacted Your Job? Have you lost your job, or were your hours cut? Let us know
- Newsletter: Sign up for daily updates and analysis from our team and NPR
- For The Kids: Here's how you can help your children fight boredom while they're not in school
- Unemployment Forms: Where you can pick them up at libraries across Tampa Bay
- Virtual Exhibitions: Stay engaged at home with online movies, ideas for activities at home and educational programs in the greater Tampa Bay region.
FROM THE FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH:
- Map: Check out a breakdown down the coronavirus cases by ZIP code, as well as the number of cases and deaths across Florida.
- Daily Updates: See the number of people infected in the state and a list of things you need to know.
- Centers for Disease Control And Prevention: Their website has updates and a national map.
If you think you might have coronavirus, call the Florida Department of Health’s 24-hour hotline at 866-779-6121 or email COVIDfirstname.lastname@example.org