Amid a growing backlash against charter schools without a long-term plan to have armed guards onsite, a state commission on Thursday pressured Broward County Superintendent of Schools Robert Runcie to shut down charters that have failed to meet the state mandate.
- No Mercy: After The Hospital Closes, How Do People Get Emergency Care?
- This App Aims To Save New Moms' Lives
- Netflix Curbs Tobacco Use Onscreen, But Not Pot. What's Up With That?
- What's Behind A Cluster Of Vaping-Related Hospitalizations?
- Fresh Starts, Guilty Pleasures And Other Pro Tips For Sticking To Good Habits