A new report shows that in Florida - one of 14 states that did not expand Medicaid - the uninsured rate for women of childbearing age is more than twice as high as the average for Medicaid expansion states.
- Scientists Modify Viruses With CRISPR To Create New Weapon Against Superbugs
- Computerized Model Reveals Details Of How Human Cells Divide
- The Struggle To Hire And Keep Doctors In Rural Areas Means Patients Go Without Care
- When LA's Air Got Better, Kids' Asthma Cases Dropped
- Meet The Mites That Live On Your Face