In a brash move likely to roil insurance markets, President Donald Trump will "immediately" halt payments to insurers under the Obama-era health care law he has been trying to unravel for months.
- As She Evacuated Patients From The Hospital, Her Home Burned
- 'Quackery' Chronicles How Our Love Of Miracle Cures Leads Us Astray
- Trump Decision to End Insurance Subsidies Sparks Outrage, Lawsuits
- A School For Kids With Autism Copes With Fire's Physical And Emotional Damage
- New Rule On Moral Objections To Contraception Aimed At 2 Groups