Florida hospitals recently learned that an agreement between the state and federal governments will provide them with up to $1.5 billion to cover care for people who can’t pay.
- You Can Order a Dozen STD Tests Online — But Should You?
- VIDEO: Where Mastectomy Scars Raged, A Tattoo Garden Blooms
- From Alaska To Florida, States Respond To Opioid Crisis With Emergency Declarations
- Netflix, ABC Portrayals Of Autism Still Fall Short, Critics Say
- What Could Happen If Trump Formally Declares Opioids A National Emergency
Kaiser Health News
- A Long And Winding Road: Kicking Heroin In An Opioid ‘Treatment Desert’
- Obesity And Depression Are Entwined, Yet Scientists Don’t Know Why
- Americans Eager For Leaders To Cooperate To Make Health Law Work
- Podcast: ‘What The Health?’ No Vacation For Insurers
- Senate Democrats Delay HHS Nominee Over Women’s Health Funding