A 10-year-old boy from a drug-ridden Miami neighborhood apparently died of a fentanyl overdose last month, becoming one of Florida's littlest victims of the opioid crisis, authorities say. But how he came into contact with the powerful painkiller is a mystery.
- Uncertainty Over Obamacare Leaves Next Year's Rates In Limbo
- Her Own Medical Future At Stake, A Child Storms Capitol Hill
- Social Interaction Improves Quality Of Life For People With Dementia
- Health Care: Were The Risks Of Repeal Without Replace Too High?
- Pushing Hospitals To Reduce Readmissions Hasn't Increased Deaths
Kaiser Health News
- Fraud And Billing Mistakes Cost Medicare — And Taxpayers — Tens Of Billions Last Year
- Cinco poderosas razones por las que fracasó el proyecto de salud republicano
- Obamacare Exchanges In Limbo
- Latinos Left Out Of Clinical Trials … And Possible Cures
- Latinos quedan fuera de estudios médicos… y posibles curas