While other health insurers left the Affordable Care Act’s individual market in the state, Florida Blue is staying put and even turning a profit.
- Psychiatrist Recalls 'Heartbreak And Hope' On Bellevue's Prison Ward
- Scientists Create Artificial Womb That Could Help Prematurely Born Babies
- Changes To Federal Insurance Plans Could Hurt Families Of Chronically Ill Kids
- We're All Tired. But When Could Fatigue Mean a Medical Problem?
- Is It Time For Hearing Aids To Be Sold Over The Counter?
Kaiser Health News
- HHS, States Move To Help Insurers Defray Costs Of Sickest Patients
- CHIP Offers Families With Seriously Ill Kids More Financial Protection Than ACA Plans
- Reluctant Patients, Hispanic Men Pose A Costly Challenge To The Health System
- Health Care In America: An Employment Bonanza And A Runaway-Cost Crisis
- Going For $1 An Ounce: The Burgeoning Trade In Mothers’ Milk