Florida is among one of the nation's top states in recovering money from health care providers suspected of Medicaid fraud.
- Ketamine For Severe Depression: 'How Do You Not Offer This Drug to People?'
- Congress May Undo Rule That Pushes Firms To Keep Good Safety Records
- Father Of 2 Sons With Schizophrenia Talks Of His Struggle To Save Them
- Studies Suggest Cautious Optimism About Declines In Teen Opioid Use
- Leading The Charge Against The GOP Health Plan, Rep. Mark Meadows Is Right At Home
Kaiser Health News
- In Deep-Red Western N.C., Revered Congressman Leads Charge Against GOP Bill
- KHN On Call: Answers To Questions On Tax Credits, Penalties And Age Ratings
- GOP Bill’s Unheralded Changes In Rules Could Undermine Health Of Neediest
- Prescription Drug Costs Are On The Rise; So Are The TV Ads Promoting Them
- On Medicaid Money, GOP Has Win-Or-Lose Proposition For States