Critics pounced after the Senate released its long-awaited bill to dismantle President Barack Obama's health care law on Thursday, saying its proposed cuts to Medicaid could be disastrous for the roughly 3.6 million Florida residents who rely on the program.
Kaiser Health News
- All Kids Should Be Screened for Obesity
- Poll: Most Americans Unaware GOP Plans Would Make Deep Funding Cuts To Medicaid
- Promises Made To Protect Preexisting Conditions Prove Hollow
- Winners And Losers: 40 Is Old In Senate GOP Health Plan’s Subsidy Structure
- Senate Health Bill Would Revamp Medicaid, Alter ACA Guarantees, Cut Premium Support