A 16-member commission on Tuesday will begin reviewing the Feb. 14 mass shooting at a Broward County high school, looking into the circumstances of the crime, the background of the alleged shooter and recommendations to prevent future tragedies.
Kaiser Health News
- 4 New Ways You Can Avoid Fines For Not Having Health Insurance
- Study: Nearly Three-Quarters Of Commonly Used Medical Scopes Tainted By Bacteria
- Texas Disability Groups Want A Voice At The Table In Gun Debate
- Podcast: KHN’s ‘What The Health?’ Nothing In Health Care Ever Goes Away
- New Medicare Perk For Diabetes Prevention Stumbles At Rollout