Gov. Ron DeSantis, appearing in areas hit hard by outbreaks of toxic algae and red tide, signed an executive order Thursday expanding state efforts to improve Florida’s troubled waters.
- Get Fit — Faster: This 22-Minute Workout Has You Covered
- Most Federal Workers' Health Coverage To Continue During Shutdown, Even If Pay Stops
- Severe Flu Raises Risk Of Birth Problems For Pregnant Women, Babies
- A Drug That Eases Miscarriages Is Difficult For Women To Get
- A Blue Clue In Medieval Teeth May Bespeak A Woman's Artistry Circa A.D. 1000