Florida’s agriculture industry suffered nearly $1.49 billion in damages from Hurricane Michael, with timber growers the hardest hit, the state Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services said Friday.
- Firearms And Dementia: How Do You Convince A Loved One To Give Up Their Guns?
- Counting The Bugs And Bacteria, You're 'Never Home Alone' (And That's OK)
- New Physical Activity Guidelines Urge Americans: Move More, Sit Less
- Retailers Plan To Clear Deadly Paint Removers From Shelves, As EPA Delays Ban
- Vitamin D And Fish Oil Supplements Mostly Disappoint In Long-Awaited Research Results
Kaiser Health News
- With Hospitalization Losing Favor, Judges Order Outpatient Mental Health Treatment
- An Underused Strategy For Surge In STDs: Treat Patients’ Partners Without A Doctor Visit
- High Stakes, Entrenched Interests And The Trump Rollback Of Environmental Regs
- Fish Oil And Vitamin D Pills No Guard Against Cancer Or Serious Heart Trouble
- Listen: Teen Vaping Sparks FDA Crackdown