Department of Veteran Affairs Secretary Robert Wilkie was President Trump's second choice to replace fired Secretary David Shulkin. But the former Pentagon official is now running the VA said he's promised to protect the VA from politics and total privatization.
- In Parts Of California Blanketed With Wildfire Smoke, Breathing Is 'A Chore'
- Families Choose Empathy Over 'Tough Love' To Rescue Loved Ones From Opioids
- Trump Administration To Overhaul A Program Designed To Save Medicare Money
- Sending Letters About Their Patients' Overdoses Changes Doctors' Prescribing Habits
- Medicaid Officials Target Home Health Aides' Union Dues
Kaiser Health News
- Trump Administration Sinks Teeth Into Paring Down Drug Prices, On 5 Key Points
- Clinicians Who Learn Of A Patient’s Opioid Death Modestly Cut Back On Prescriptions
- Medicare To Overhaul ACOs But Critics Fear Less Participation
- Podcast: KHN’s ‘What The Health?’ Coming Soon: ‘Long-Term Short-Term’ Plans
- Lax Oversight Leaves Surgery Center Regulators And Patients In The Dark