After a lengthy process that involved awarding tens of billions of dollars in Medicaid contracts, the Florida Agency for Health Care Administration now will have to try to fend off legal challenges from health plans that were denied contracts.
- To Improve Treatments, Researchers Want To Hunt For Clues In Medical Records
- A Surge In Meth Use In Colorado Complicates Opioid Recovery
- Watchful Eyes: At Peer-Run Injection Sites, Drug Users Help Each Other Stay Safe
- Researchers Study Thousands Of Ticks Collected By The People They Bit
- Report: 1.6 Billion Opioid Doses Poured Into Missouri Over 6 Years
Kaiser Health News
- Retooled Vaccine Raises Hopes As A Lower-Cost Treatment For Type 1 Diabetes
- ‘Like A Ghost Town’: Erratic Nursing Home Staffing Revealed Through New Records
- Podcast: KHN’s ‘What The Health?’ ACA Under Fire. Again.
- Insurers Fall Short In Catching And Reporting Medicaid Fraud, Inspectors Find
- A Hospital’s Human Touch: Why Taking Care In Discharging A Patient Matters