Most Floridians knew about the Zika virus and how it spread—but that wasn't enough to get them to protect themselves, according to a new study in the journal Risk Analysis.
- Credibility Concerns Lead NIH To End Study Of Alcohol's Health Effects
- Lawmakers In Illinois Embrace Medical Marijuana As An Opioid Alternative
- Does Vitamin D Really Protect Against Colorectal Cancer?
- U.S. Suicide Rates Are Rising Faster Among Women Than Men
- Errors Trigger Retraction Of Study On Mediterranean Diet's Heart Benefits
Kaiser Health News
- Postcard From D.C. Courthouse: Medicaid Work Requirements And Manafort
- Must-Reads Of The Week From Brianna Labuskes
- As Medicaid Costs Soar, States Try A New Approach
- In New Hampshire, Even Mothers In Treatment For Opioids Struggle To Keep Children
- Most Texans Want State To Expand Medicaid And Help Poor Get Health Care