Forty nine people died and dozens were injured in the Pulse nightclub shooting two years ago. Not counted in the total are some of the first responders who are now struggling with PTSD after witnessing the scene.
- Does Vitamin D Really Protect Against Colorectal Cancer?
- U.S. Suicide Rates Are Rising Faster Among Women Than Men
- Errors Trigger Retraction Of Study On Mediterranean Diet's Heart Benefits
- Medicare Takes Aim At Boomerang Hospitalizations Of Nursing Home Patients
- 1 In 3 Adults In The U.S. Takes Medications Linked To Depression
Kaiser Health News
- Most Texans Want State To Expand Medicaid And Help Poor Get Health Care
- Podcast: KHN’s ‘What The Health?’ California Here We Come
- 5 Things To Know About Medicaid Work Requirements
- That ‘Living Will’ You Signed? At The ER, It Could Be Open To Interpretation.
- Puerto Rico’s Water System Stutters Back To Normal