A regulatory fight between acupuncturists and physical therapists over “dry needling” will be hammered out by a state judge.
- Bill Of The Month: Audience Reacts To Big Bill For Tiny Screws
- What Does Trump's Proposal To Cut Planned Parenthood Funds Mean?
- New Type Of Drug To Prevent Migraines Heads To Market
- Report: Most Former Research Chimps Should Move To Retirement Sanctuaries
- Army 'Leans In' To Protect A Shooter's Brain From Blast Injury
Kaiser Health News
- Trump Proposes Cutting Planned Parenthood Funds. What Does That Mean?
- Choosing Between Death And Deportation
- Vermont Legislators Pass A Drug Importation Law. So What?
- Podcast: KHN’s ‘What The Health?’ Much Ado About Drug Prices
- Opioid Overdoses Are Rising Faster Among Latinos Than Whites Or Blacks. Why?