Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi announced Tuesday that the state has filed a lawsuit against opioid manufacturers and distributors, blaming the companies for creating the crisis which kills about 15 Floridians a day.
- Test of Herceptin Finds Briefer Treatment Can Work, With Fewer Side Effects
- Why Do Some Lizards Have Green Blood?
- What Explains The Rising Overdose Rate Among Latinos?
- June Ballot Measure Would Ban All Flavored Tobacco Products In San Francisco
- Hospitals See Growing Numbers Of Kids And Teens At Risk For Suicide
Kaiser Health News
- California Hospital Giant Sutter Health Faces Heavy Backlash On Prices
- Reversing An Overdose Isn’t Complicated, But Getting The Antidote Can Be
- Lack Of Insurance Exposes Blind Spots In Vision Care
- Will We Still Be Relevant ‘When We’re 64’?
- Sticker Shock Jolts Oklahoma Patient: $15,076 For Four Tiny Screws