Voters will get a chance to decide this fall whether to ban nearshore oil and gas drilling and prevent people from vaping or using electronic cigarettes in many public places, under a proposed constitutional amendment approved Monday.
- To Prevent Falls In Older Age, Try Regular Exercise
- Federal Appeals Court Finds State's Drug Price-Gouging Law Unconstitutional
- New York City Mice Carry Bacteria That Can Make People Sick
- Medicare Advisers Recommend Payment Cuts To Many Free-Standing ERs
- Merck Immunotherapy Drug Shines In Lung Cancer Study
Kaiser Health News
- Congress Urged To Cut Medicare Payments To Many Stand-Alone ERs
- Barbara Bush’s End-Of-Life Decision Stirs Debate Over ‘Comfort Care’
- Safety Violations Compound Pain Of Painkiller Shortages
- ‘Scary’ Lung Disease Now Afflicts More Women Than Men In U.S.
- PrEP Campaign Aims To Block HIV Infection And Save Lives In D.C.