A Leon County circuit judge has scheduled a hearing Tuesday to consider lifting a stay in a case in which Tampa businessman Joe Redner seeks to grow marijuana as part of his treatment for cancer.
- Drug Test Spurs Frank Talk Between Hypertension Patients And Doctors
- Canada To Measure Marijuana Use By Testing Sewage
- Male OB-GYNs Are Rare, But Is That A Problem?
- Can You Hear Me Now? Senate Bill May Make The Answer 'Yes'
- Make Room For Baby: After Giving Birth, Duckworth Presses Senate To Bend Rules
Kaiser Health News
- Barbara Bush’s End-Of-Life Decision Stirs Debate Over ‘Comfort Care’
- ‘Scary’ Lung Disease Now Afflicts More Women Than Men In U.S.
- PrEP Campaign Aims To Block HIV Infection And Save Lives In D.C.
- Podcast: KHN’s ‘What The Health?’ It’s Nerd Week
- What We Know And Don’t Know About Memory Loss After Surgery