Updated at 10 p.m. ET The Broward, Fla., sheriff said 17 people are dead in the Wednesday shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in the city of Parkland, northwest of Fort Lauderdale. He said a suspect is in custody. In news conferences after the incident, Sheriff Scott Israel said 12 of the people who died were found inside the school building and two were found just outside. Another victim was on the street, and two people died at the hospital. Israel said authorities have...
- Trump Administration Sued Over Ending Funding Of Teen Pregnancy Programs
- Medical Records May Finally Be Coming To Your Apple Smartphone
- Maryland's No-Cost Vasectomy Law May Leave Some Patients Behind
- Doctors In Maine Say Halt In OxyContin Marketing Comes '20 Years Late'
- Trump's Budget Proposal Swings At Drug Prices But May Land Only A Glancing Blow
Kaiser Health News
- Idaho Blue Cross Jumps Into Controversial Market For Plans That Bypass ACA Rules
- The Training Of Dr. Robot: Data Wave Hits Medical Care
- At Some Veterans Homes, Aid-In-Dying Is Not An Option
- Maryland Offers Many Insured Men Free Vasectomy Coverage
- Trump’s Budget Proposal Swings At Drug Prices With A Glancing Blow