With time ticking on this year’s session, it’s not clear if Gov. Rick Scott is going to convince the Florida Legislature to ratify a pair of rules requiring nursing homes and assisted living facilities to have backup generators.
- Medical Records May Finally Be Coming To Your Apple Smartphone
- Maryland's No-Cost Vasectomy Law May Leave Some Patients Behind
- Doctors In Maine Say Halt In OxyContin Marketing Comes '20 Years Late'
- Trump's Budget Proposal Swings At Drug Prices But May Land Only A Glancing Blow
- Cost Of U.S. Opioid Epidemic Since 2001 Is $1 Trillion And Climbing
Kaiser Health News
- Idaho Blue Cross Jumps Into Controversial Market For Plans That Bypass ACA Rules
- The Training Of Dr. Robot: Data Wave Hits Medical Care
- At Some Veterans Homes, Aid-In-Dying Is Not An Option
- Maryland Offers Many Insured Men Free Vasectomy Coverage
- Trump’s Budget Proposal Swings At Drug Prices With A Glancing Blow