Florida has the second highest number of for-profit stem cell clinics in the United States, and a new proposal by a Tampa lawmaker would crack down on those that prey on elderly and vulnerable Floridians.
Kaiser Health News
- Trump’s Work-For-Medicaid Rule Puts Work On States’ Shoulders
- Hospital Honchos Hone New Message In Wake Of Opioid Epidemic: Expect Pain
- Trump Administration Clears Way To Force Some Medicaid Enrollees To Work
- For Elder Health, Trips To The ER Are Often A Tipping Point
- A Poor Neighborhood In Chicago Looks To Cuba To Fight Infant Mortality