A Medicaid program that pays health-care costs for some of the sickest children in the state has an estimated $25 million budget shortfall, a key lawmaker said Monday night.
- Forum: Examining Discrimination Against Native Americans
- Deadline Is Friday For Most ACA Insurance Sign-Ups, With Important Exceptions
- Native Americans Feel Invisible In U.S. Health Care System
- Parents Worry Congress Won't Fund The Children's Health Insurance Program
- Could Probiotics Protect Kids From A Downside Of Antibiotics?
Kaiser Health News
- Experts Tell Congress How To Cut Drug Prices. We Give You Some Odds.
- Sign-Up Deadline Is Friday, But Some People May Get Extra Time
- An Overlooked Epidemic: Older Americans Taking Too Many Unneeded Drugs
- In Era Of Increased Competition, Hospitals Fret Over Ratings
- Sen. Collins’ Strategy To Stabilize Insurance Market Raises Doubts Among Analysts