Just under three months ago, Florida's Agency for Health Care Administration took nursing home inspections off its website, according to the Miami Herald.
- Popular Surgery To Ease Chronic Shoulder Pain Called Into Question
- U.S. Surgeon General Says Working Together Is Key To Combating Opioid Crisis
- Spit Test May Help Reveal Concussion Severity
- Odds Are, They're Taking Your Blood Pressure All Wrong
- Young Men, Frequent Drivers Most Likely To Get Distracted While Driving
Kaiser Health News
- FDA Raids Florida Stores That Consumers Use To Buy Drugs From Canada
- Canadians Root For An Underdog U.S. Health Policy Idea
- Health Giant Sutter Destroys Evidence In Crucial Antitrust Case Over High Prices
- Podcast: ‘What The Health?’ Tax Bill Or Health Bill?
- Despite ACA Cost Protections, Most Adolescents Skip Regular Checkups