Health News Florida's database of costs for common health care procedures is growing. PriceCheck now contains thousands of entries for health care providers. We're also getting a lot of feedback from listeners who have stories of their own about navigating the billing process.
- Cancer Is Partly Caused By Bad Luck, Study Finds
- GOP Health Bill Changes Could Kill Protections For Those With Pre-Existing Conditions
- The Forces Driving Middle-Aged White People's 'Deaths Of Despair'
- Doctor Turns Up Possible Treatment For Deadly Sepsis
- Social Media, Math And The Mystery Of A Mumps Outbreak
Kaiser Health News
- By Decade’s End, Calif. Estimates It Would Lose $24B Annually Under GOP Health Plan
- Video Help Is On Way For Family Caregivers Who Must Draw Blood Or Give Injections
- In Deep-Blue State, Millions in Reddish Heartland Are Counting On Medicaid
- Texas Braces For Medicaid Cuts Under GOP Health Plan
- Repeal Of Health Law Could Force Tough Decisions For Arizona Republicans