The Parkland high school where a former student shot and killed 17 people with an assault-type rifle is reopening for teachers Friday as the community grappled with word that the armed officer on campus did nothing to stop the shooter.
- Plastic Additive BPA Not Much Of A Threat, Government Study Finds
- These 10 ERs Sharply Reduced Opioid Use And Still Eased Pain
- Cave Art May Have Been Handiwork Of Neanderthals
- Synergy Between Nurses And Automation Could Be Key To Finding Sepsis Early
- Did An IV Cocktail Of Vitamins And Drugs Save This Lumberjack From Sepsis?
Kaiser Health News
- Evaluations Of Medicaid Experiments By States, CMS Are Weak, GAO Says
- Ten ERs In Colorado Tried To Curtail Opioids And Did Better Than Expected
- After Shooting, ‘Honor How Kids Want To Deal With Their Feelings’
- Bad Bedside Manna: Bank Loans Signed In The Hospital Leave Patients Vulnerable
- Trump Administration Proposes Rule To Loosen Curbs On Short-Term Health Plans