Ruling against the Florida Department of Health, a circuit judge Friday said an embattled Broward County nursing home is entitled to receive copies of death certificates for people who died across the state around the time of Hurricane Irma.
Kaiser Health News
- 4 New Ways You Can Avoid Fines For Not Having Health Insurance
- Study: Nearly Three-Quarters Of Commonly Used Medical Scopes Tainted By Bacteria
- Texas Disability Groups Want A Voice At The Table In Gun Debate
- Podcast: KHN’s ‘What The Health?’ Nothing In Health Care Ever Goes Away
- New Medicare Perk For Diabetes Prevention Stumbles At Rollout