In the spring and summer of 2015, the state switched more than 13,000 children out of Children's Medical Services, a part of Florida Medicaid , according to a report by CNN .
- Home Visits Help Parents Overcome Tough Histories, Raise Healthy Children
- Getting To The Core Of Exercises Said To Strengthen 'Mum Tum'
- Be Smart: A Partial Eclipse Can Fry Your Naked Eyes
- Exclusive: Inside The Lab Where Scientists Are Editing DNA In Human Embryos
- Many Nurses Lack Knowledge Of Health Risks To Mothers After Childbirth
Kaiser Health News
- Home Visits Help New Parents Overcome Tough Histories, Raise Healthy Children
- Despite Advance Directive, Dementia Patient Denied Last Wish, Says Spouse
- Too Few Patients Follow The Adage: You Better Shop Around
- Opioid Crisis Strains Foster Care System; Programs Aim To Keep Kids With Mom
- Medicare Unveils ‘Skeletal’ Site For Hospice Comparison Shopping